Thursday, February 03, 2011

February 3rd, 2010

My text message from my friend on February 3, 2010:

"Happy Birthday to my precious, treasured Friend!! You are so deserving of being celebrated! You have made a difference in so many lives because of your love for Jesus! I can't wait to celebrate with you in person!! Hope you have a great birthday!! (I have NO voice so can't call but when I am well I want to see you IN person and tell you to your face-- Happy Birthday."

I have already told you about me offerring to bring something to her... here is our conversation at 9:01 am.
" I cant think of anything uness you can bring some healing power :) thanks so much though! David has done a great job taking over... I have never been sick for this long..I am done but obviously my body isn't :( it is YOUR day!! Hope you have a great birthday!"

11:04 am
"My fever just reached 105... guys this is my 6th day in bed with fever terribly soar throat and chest pain and hot rash that is all over my body. I know this is really not a bid deal in the scheme of life but I am sick of this and would really appreciate your prayers of healing. David is being a phenomonal help so praise God for that thanks faithful prayers"

2:09 pm
" Fever broke! praise God! I am so grateful for your prayers! I now am laying here with ice packs all over me. Please pray I will get better soon!! I am so over this!

These were her texts to me. I sent many saying I was praying and praising GOD for her break in temperature.
( My blackberry died after being used so much! I actually broke the roller ball thingy twice during February and March. Stacey got me an iPhone, but I have guarded my blackberry because I knew it held these treasures. I just charged it back up and am retrieving these jewels so that I can have forever.)

No comments: