Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2010 Sunday

Morning Peptalk:

Morning Peptalk, have I done a morning one? It is 1 am. And I just got home from the hospital. I bet you didn't know I could stay away this late! Boy did we have a moment tonight! I know things today didn't go as planned, and I just know everything is going to be great! I know it was a setback, but girl I know our GOD ...is so mighty! He is also big and strong. Had to add those. I need you to get those KIDNEYS KICKING IT into gear! AND THE LIVER needs to LIVEN UP! I am making myself laugh at this hour! I know, I am the only one, but hey, it is late/early depending on how you look at it. BY THE WAY, the new look today is so sassy. Get some rest! LOVE YOU!


10:20 am La: We're getting to get our errands done pretty soon so I'll call you around 1:30

11:20 am Carepages

Jenny continues to have seizures this morning, after having gone quite a while without any. The infectuous disease doctor is changing to an antibiotic that has more success than penicillin at penetrating into the brain. He seemed more hopeful that she might recover than was the neurologist yesterday.

We so long for answers -- especially from YHWH-Rapha.


11:38 am Amy: Is there anything new since last night?

11:45 am Stephanie: I was able to go to the hospital yesterday she was in the mri
Me: good, but bad you didn't get to see her
Stephanie: Me 2

12:14 me to Amy: No. we were there until midnight. She tried to open her eyes for me! And turned her had and moved her shoulder for me! It was great for me! They will learn more on Monday about the brain situation. She did have more seizures this morning. Changing medicine

1:20 pm me to La: Leaving our house in 5
La: ok
I still can't remember what we did, but obviously I was with my sister during this part of the day.

7:45 Carepages:

We trust that God is still involved in this. His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. His ways are higher than our ways.
We are so desperate for him to speak a word, because his words do not return to him empty.

This situation is very serious…worse than we could imagine. Lesions (infected abscesses) are all over Jenny’s brain. She is still a very, very sick girl. At the time, the doctors do not know the extent of damage caused.

We are calling for our prayers warriors to beat down the doors of heaven tonight because we are need of a serious Holy Spirit breakthrough.
1) Pray for the lesions to shrink with the new antibiotics.
2) Pray for the seizures to stop.
3) Pray for Jenny to wake up and respond. The reason she isn’t waking up is because of medicine issues, but we need Jenny to respond.
4) Pray that nothing has been affected by the lesions. Pray against long-term affects.
5) Continue to pray for the doctors to have wisdom and discernment because at this point the doctors are forced to think outside the box. Dr. Lester is bringing in more experts tomorrow to decide what the next step is. We need the new doctors to be able to understand this crisis.

Thank you to the 3 winners of ACU’s Sing Song for donating all their earnings to Jenny Bizaillion.


7:59 Me to girls: Jenny's brain covered with lesions. Please pray for a miracle. Read carepages if you have not. Thank you for continually going before Lord Jesus for Jenny


Jami: How are you holding up? Not good I'm sure. Dreamed about you and Jenny all night last night. It involved GH but I don't remember much. I'm just hoping God was interpreting it as a night long prayer. Thinking about you. Praying for you both. Love you! Call if you need to talk.
Me: I'm not real good today. Jami, I just want her well That simple. My prayer all along was that OUR jenny returned to us or a stronger one, but don't touch her SPIRIT! That is what makes me MAD about this brain stuff! Don't mess with Jenny! Satan is wearing us all down! We r tired, on edge, and weary. I still BELIEVE and know that GOD will be glorified! I am just tired of all this BAD news
Jami:I know... such a roller coaster, can't even BEGIN to imagine. I'm praying as fervently as ever. Ready for a miracle. Let me know if there is anything!!!!

8:18 Me to Beverly: Bevvie. I love you. I love your Jenny with my whole body. And with that whole body I ache. That whole body is praying for her and for you.
Bev: I love you!

Peptalk:

JENNY ROSS BIZAILLION! YOU TELL SATAN TO GET OUT OF THIS RIGHT NOW! CALL HIM OUT! I AM! WE ALL ARE! YOU FIGHT SISTER! YOU FIGHT! WE ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU! PRAYING FOR YOU! And my friend, I miss talking with you. I love you.



No comments: