Monday, April 02, 2007

Just poopin

Or at least that is what my new baby cousin is doing! YIPPEE! A sign that the system is working to God's design. Continue to pray for his lungs, his digestion system and he is having some tests run.


Today...not my best day. I get SICK about 1-2 a year, I mean sick, and today was that day. I am feeling better but need to send a shout out to MIL for coming to my rescue and for HUSBAND for coming home early. I think I slept for about 6 hours. YES!

Here are a few pictures I took a few weeks ago.

7 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I am sick too! So is Jodi! Satan is a mean old thing! Give us a break, right?!?!?!

Hang in there sweet couz!

Beck Boys said...

Sorry to hear that you are all sick. Hope this passes fast.

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad to hear about your cousin. I've been praying for them!

I love the pictures of the kids. They are precious.

Kristen OQ said...

Are the pictures from the ones you took in Addison??? They turned out cute.

Margaret K said...

What cute pictures! Hope you feel better. Praying for your little cousin.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

At least you know that you have your sick days behind you. Hope your year is full of healthy days from now on! Get better!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Hey! I just tried to email you, but the email address I used didn't work. I love your cold Easter morning pictures. That just shouldn't happen, you know? Oh, my little redneck's shirt was a hand-me-down.