Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Some Easter...more to come.

The cousins in Waxahachie! I love Emaline's face. She was so happy.
Her new favorite food! YIKES! Dr. Spencer here we come!
Sweet Picture.


She carried her basket like a purse. She dropped more than she picked up.




This was the best I got on Easter morning. It was so cold and Parker didn't want to wear his jacket. MIL was reminding me that I didn't have her bow in, but I got this picture any way. At first attempt Parker sat down about 10 feet behind her and said cheese. Once we got him moved up I was just happy they weren't crying.




The Easter bunny brought him a wallet!
And an owl chair. Sister got a kitty chair. Which have been such a hit.


I also have pictures from the eggstravaganza on Saturday...but can't find them right now.





5 comments:

jenny biz said...

Emaline does look like she could just bust with happiness in that cousin picture!! The kids look super cute. Love Emalines's dress. Their momma looks beautiful too!!

Phillips Family said...

Cute pictures!

I love your new hair! (that sounds as if you wear a wig...which you don't. What I mean is I love the highlights!)

Margaret K said...

I love that dress. If only I could wear one, too... I was looking forward to Easter morning to see what all of the little girls would be wearing. So cute!

Rachel said...

LOVE the Easter pictures - your kids look so cute!

Amy C said...

Can you believe I forgot to pass out the ring pops. I remembered when I saw Emaline with hers! They are so cute all dressed up. And even not!