Friday, April 27, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Last night I had an amazing time at our church for our Ladies Spring Cleaning dinner. It was a great time to fellowship with some incredible women. Lindsay, Sally, Kim, and Debbie did an incredible job planning the night. It was well thought out and a GREAT salad bar! I included some of the pictures I took. I have lots to clean!



we played that purse game...clean out your purse and she how many things you have on the list. Looks like Kathy had a receipt!

6 comments:

Margaret K said...

I wish I could have gone. I heard it was a great evening.

Amy C said...

I am so sorry that I missed missed it. I heard so many great things aobut it.

Beck Boys said...

Looks like a really good time.

1literatimommy said...

Looks like a lovely time.

amerriman said...

It was a fun night. Hey, you didn't tell me Elisabeth from the View is prego!

Pearson Family said...

I wish you could have gone too.

It was a fun time.

It was a lovely time.

I didn't know Elizabeth was prego. Sorry, but thanks for being my Insider.