Sunday, April 22, 2007

GPI

This past weekend was the 5th Annual Gregg Pearson Golf Tourney. This year we changed the named to GPI, or Gregg Pearson Invitational and opened the tourney up to friends and family this year instead of just family. Stacey did an AWESOME job planning the tourney with help from SIL, Leslie and her husband 'G'. We held it at Bear Creek and had near 70 players. I had the pleasure of capturing some of the moments!

It is hard to believe that Gregg died 4 years ago. It was nice to meet some of his best friends this weekend and hope to see them every year! I love the above picture! I know the kids are going crazy, Cole is making a face, Parker is doing some dance move with his arms, Emaline is trying to escape, and Cassidie is just chilling (in this picture!). It shows all their little personalities right now. Gregg would love each and every piece of them.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so neat about the golf tournament. I didn't realize his brother had passed away. I'm so sorry to hear that!!

jenny biz said...

I am sure Gregg looks down with a huge smile on his face over his nieces and nephews. You guys did a great job with the tourney. So glad there were so many there to honor him!

Beck Boys said...

I am so glad that the golf tourney went well. Thanks for the sweet commment on the Women of Faith. I look forward to the day when we are back in Texas and can all go together. We love you all!