Monday, April 23, 2007

Decorations




This is what I found after naptime a few days ago. He called it his decorations! That is a dirty sock on the door handle. I must say, he has style!
Today, Stacey's uncle Sonny passed away with cancer. I can't stop thinking about Grandmommy. She has survived the death of a husband, a son, and a grandson. What a reunion when she gets to heaven! Please keep the family in your prayers.
Now, I must go buckle down the hatches. Not sure what the hatches are...but they are going to blow away if I don't go buckle them down. If you don't live in the DFW area on this MOnday night...you may not know what I am talking about, but the wind is HOWLING! DWTS was great tonight! I loved the SWING! Parker and I voted tonight for the 2nd time all season. We are ready for Heather to go.

4 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

First off, love the "Decorations"

Second, sorry to hear about the loss-seems like Heaven is getting lots of loving faces the last few weeks. I will pray for the time of transistion.

Third, amen on the Heather mills thing-Jeff keeps saying he is waiting for her leg to fall off during the BIG DANCE...I hope she goes home first! :)

Margaret K said...

I was so sorry to hear about Linda's brother. The Pearson faith remains strong through the sadness.

Patrick made "trophies" today much the same way. I guess our boys have a flair for the decorative side of life.

amerriman said...

Heather hater! Praying for your family.

Phillips Family said...

Sorry for your (extended) family's loss--you will be in our prayers!

I LOVED the swing! I think it was the best group dance the show has done.

I, too, am ready to say good-bye to Heather.

Who are you rooting for? I cannot decide between Lalia and Joey.