Tuesday, April 03, 2007

so...

I don't really want to go to sleep, so here I was blogging and thought, 'I wonder what I blogged about this time last year?'

I shouldn't have looked. Yes I should have.

My sweet Emaline was sick. I had found the first of a few bloody diapers.

As I look past over the year, after tests and tests, to find out that my sweet baby girl is fine, I can breathe deeply. I can rest. I can praise God for my semihealthy children.(They always catch everything that goes around!) I can sit at home and blog about my sweet cousin who is holding her baby son, after loosing her daughter less than a week ago.

PRAISE GOD! I will praise him! I will praise him!

This month also reminds me of my brother in law Gregg. He died Easter Sunday 2003. I am sure I will post or repost as that time comes a little closer. Stacey and Leslie are planning the Golf Tournament this year at Bear Creek. For info: www.greggpearson.org. If you know anyone who would be interested in playing...let us know ASAP!

No comments: