Thursday, April 05, 2007

Preschool Easter Egg hunt a little sideways

I am too lazy to turn these! I forget they are sideways because my computer turns them when I open them! So turn your head to the side and follow along.
The egg hunt! Parker had such a good time!
This one might make you dizzy, but Parker is leaned over looking over at a friend who got his head stuck in his wooden basket. Gotta love 2/3 year olds! Parker kept telling me he didn't see the Easter bunny! I told him that bunny is too sneaky! Another preschool moment this week that I have to share! I was taking my 2/3's to their bathroom break this week and was praising like crazy some of my kids who have been potty training. One little boy was wearing a pull up but had been dry all day (kept his stars on, as we say) and I was telling him how excited I was for him and that I couldn't wait for him to wear big boy underwear. He then asked me if I wear big boy underwear, and I told him I wear big GIRL underwear. He then asked me if he could see them. Don't you love 2 year olds! And of course I did NOT show him! I did tell his mom about it though and we got a good laugh!

Miss Priss wore her Easter bunny shirt today to Ms. Jenny's house. It is so cute! It says: Little Bunny TuTu instead of fufu!



Kanyon is doing great! Gained a little weight! YIPPEE! Another prayer request, my other cousin Susan, her grandmother went to heaven last night.
I am sure I will post many more pictures over the weekend, but this will get you started, or a little pain in the neck!


6 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

thank you for the prayer request. Thank you for making my eyes go more crazy! You see, I got new glasses today and I just put them on and I have yet to adjust. Plus you should see the thickness of the lens, pathetic!

Phillips Family said...

I laughed outloud over the child whose head was stuck in his easter basket--hilarious!

Sweet pictures of sweet kids--can't wait to see what great pictures you take this holiday weekend!

1literatimommy said...

sweet pics of parker with his easter bounty! Have a wonderful Easter Celebration.

Margaret K said...

I remember Patrick wanting to see boobies and asking his NaNa. He would also pick inoportune times to say "boobie, boobie, boobie". I guess the facination starts young. Cute pics!

Amy C said...

Love those sweet babies, even sideways. Too bad you couldn't include a photo of the one with his head stuck!

jenny biz said...

Your kids have such beautiful eyes! I loved her shirt last week. She wears her pink well:) Yea, for Kanyon!! I am so glad he is doing so well!!