If I had 13 snaps today, these things would happen.
1. Parker would stop this crying whining thing.
2. We would know what is going on with Emaline.
3. Baby Katlyn would miraculously be healed.
4. VBS would be ready and organized.
5. I would have sweet tea to drink right now.
6. My car would be unpacked.
7. The piles of laundry would be spot stained, washed, dried, hung, folded, and put up.
8. My friends would get a warm feeling of just how much I love them.
9. That icecream bowl from last night that is still on my night stand would just disappear. Who wants to clean it anyway at this point. I think I am only going to use paper products from now on. I know that you probably think I am gross for leaving it there, but I will take it to the kitchen as soon as I finish this, I promise. I won't wash it though, not until tomorrow.
10. All of the shoes in the bottom of my closet would just JUMP up onto the shelf.
11. I could have a massage.
12. My pajamas would put themselves on me.
13. I would go to sleep right n...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
It is 11:50 pm and as I sit and type...I am sipping some SWEET TEA. It happened like this. I climb into bed, chatting with asleep husband. I say, "was that a knock on the door?" he said" huh" I said "I think that was knock" he said "I will go check" (in his boxers!) While on way to door, Doorbell rang. SO, there must be someone at door. I didn't hear any voices. Stacey comes back into bedroom and tells me I need to come to the door. I said, "NO!" He said, "YES" and I said "NO" (this goes on for what seems like forever.) Finally I grabbed my robe and headed to the front of the house, and round a corner and am faced with Preacher and wife and Sonic SWEET TEA! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! WHO READS BLOGS THIS LATE AND WHO DRIVES TO GET SOME CRANKY GIRL SOME SWEET TEA AT 11:45 pm! The neatest, sweetest people in the world! THank you so much Joel and Kim for making my week. I do really think it made my week. Love you guys!
Side note: I will now be awake for some time due to the Route 44 caffeinated Sweet Tea and will be making unexpected bathroom breaks. Next time I will ask for steak. And I should say that Stacey did go clean my icecream bowl as soon as he checked my blog. I love you too babe. Now I must go enjoy my tea.