Thirteen Things I love about today:
1. Hearing Emaline spit raspberries at me this morning
2. Having Emaline reach for me and smile
3. Hearing Parker waking up and showing us his animals right away
4. Parker asking for his KAY_YA (chocolate milk)
5. Feeding Emaline this morning (isn't God wonderful?)
6. Having Stacey's help getting the kids ready (not that he doesn't help, he does, a lot, but he usually is gone before we get up. Just wanted to clarify!)
7. Stacey taking the kids to MIL's house so I can tutor
8. Getting ready by myself today, slowly!
9. Going to MIL's house for a cousin swim today
10. Seeing KQ's blog about the MAVS so creative!
11. Game 4 tonight! GO MAVS!
12. Eating Popcorn. I just really want popcorn today.
13. Reading everyone elses 13's today. I look forward to the creativity!
If I could add one thing from yesterday, it would be me asking Parker what he learned at church and him telling me 'love' and then saying 'szeesus.' He even put this great sentence together that sounded like this: szeesus loves Parker! Thank you church family for teaching my kid about love. SZEESUS LOVE YOU!