Thursday, June 01, 2006
13 things I like to Cook!
1. Homemade Chicken and Dumplings (Mamma’s recipe)
2. Chocolate Chip cookie dough chocolate Cup cakes (thank you cake doctor)
3. Monterrey Jack Chicken (thank you Ridgell family!)
4. Carmel Pie (from Mammy’s 1960 cook book)
5. Chicken Fried Steak (because Stacey likes it so much)
6. Green bean bundles
7. Fruit Salad with homemade whip cream (not really cooking, but I still like it)
8. Corn bread (nothing special just Jiffy)
9. Hidden Valley Ranch Pork Chops
10. Chicken Spaghetti (Meme’s recipe)
11. Egg Custard Pie (Stacey doesn’t like it, so I eat the whole thing!)
12. Lasagna (homemade sister!)
13. Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
If you like 13 Thursdays, think about Thankful Thursdays as an idea.
So tonight is GO MAVS again. I hope they can pull it out. Parker is going through this phase of, "I DON'T LIKE IT!" Hummmm. He quickly follows with, "I DO LIKE IT MOMMY!" Yes son, I knew you did.