Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Satan

It may be a mood swing, but I truly feel Satan around me! I am tired. Really tired. My kids are testing waters never thought before. I want to rest. I have so much to do. This weekend is the GPI tournment, so Stacey is extremely busy as well. I have photo shoots scheduled...more wanting to schedule, which on another week or day would be WONDERFUL. Then I got a call this morning that my sweet friend's grandfather passed away last night. Prayed with her, went to preschool. I then got a call that my grandmother is in the hospital. She is okay, the doctors are trying to figure what is going on with her. The swim lessons I thought I had my kids enrolled in is full, which I thought was taken care of. So now I have them scheduled during their nap time, nice. I need to work on VBS, GPI, P3, and parenting. I am so glad we had that week to recover for this week. Now, I will take a deep breath, send out a VBS email, and start processing some photos before I head to Denton, and then back for bible study. THank goodness I already made dinner!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Hang in there...and know when to say no. Sorry for the unsolicited advice! :)

Beck Boys said...

Sorry things are so hard right now. Hope things get better soon. Just remember to take a deep breath and know that we can only take one minute at a time. Hope the pregnancy is going well. Looking forward to meeting the new little one soon.

Phillips Family said...

Hope things are better today...espcially with your kids and your grandmother. also hope you get to take a very long nap!

The McCarter Family said...

We've all had days like that! Hang in there and know that I will say a prayer for you! Days like this are hard for anyone, but especially when you are expecting! I DO know how you feel!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I agree with Kelly! You can say no if you need to, "Girl, who do you think you are...Super woman!"

That is a quote from Jeff said to me almost daily! :)

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Thinking of you and your busy time. Wish we were closer to help!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

With everything going on, and the list is endless, isn't it, I'll pray you have moments to just breathe and be rejuvenated. You take care!