Monday, April 07, 2008

Someone get me a...

TISSUE! Maybe it is the lack of sleep, horomones, or seeing God's faithfulness but I have sat here crying the past half hour reading sweet Kanyon's birthday tributes...all 77 of them! His mommy is going to print out the comments and place them in Kanyon's book. If you have prayed for this sweet boy and his sister over the past year...let his mommy, daddy, Kanyon, and other pregnant emotional women know!




These were taken at Thanksgiving. I love Parker and Kanyon's face. Their eyes seemed locked as if they were telling each other something very important, like GOD IS GOOD!

I love this little boy to pieces.

The next photo was taken last week after a long day at preschool. E's hair is an absolute mess, and P needs a haircut (and to look at the camera), but I love it.

1 comment:

Margaret K said...

What an awesome example of the power of prayer. I am so glad Kanyon is doing so well.