Saturday, April 12, 2008

My photos are out of time order...this was taken this morning...a picnic in the kitchen. This was taken earlier in the week. I just love how blue her eyes look NATURALLY! I didn't do any photoshop to enhance this photo besides a little sharpening...

Parker started poising! It was hard for me to get a real smile...but I am proud of this one.
Below is one of the poised photos!
Thursday we celebrated Malaya's birthday in the front yard, and in the front seat of my car! Happy birthday Malaya! We love you so much! Notice my kids in their Mav's gear! Stacey and I went with a group of our grown up friends to the game...what a game!


Beginning of last week my kids had a party in the living room and invited all their friends...look who showed up. ( Disclaimer, my kids do have real friends)


E had to call a few of her babies and see if they could come...
I like the below photo, even if it is not a correct exposure..
This was last night...the kids were playing Mommy and Daddy. They totally unmade my bed, added 3 babies :) and some food.



3 comments:

Molly Woodall said...

Oh my...I love the pictures... especially the one of E's blue eyes! They are ICE blue aren't they?...and the b/w picture of her with her babies is beautiful! You are so blessed with such beautiful babies...and another one coming! WoooooHOOOOO!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

they are super cute, i love her blue eyes, and since my mom calls me her "Blue Eyed Susan" I will say she gets it from me...just amuse me, please.

Phillips Family said...

Those are beautiful...you have such a talent!

Emaline is just the most beautiful thing I have ever seen....so dainty and sweet!