Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 20th

5 years ago today, Gregg Pearson went to be with the Lord. It was Easter Sunday! We took Parker to the cemetery when he was only 2 months old, but we haven't been back since as a family (just the 4 of us). I couldn't find the photo of Parker on his blanket resting beside his namesake (Parker Gregg), but here he is 4 years later.


The photo below is when I asked the kids to look at me...which they didn't, so I said in my best photographers voice, "Say HI uncle Gregg!" Emaline looked right down at his headstone and said just that. I was so happy I captured the moment! Uncle Gregg is truly missed! Parker has continued to say so all day long.


Next month is the GPI Golf Tournament. If you would like to read more about his story, which is amazing, or want to sign up to play, or sponsor, just click over on the right. Parker has been asking some very thought provoking questions about heaven today. It sure makes me think about eternity...GLORIOUS! So many loved people there!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

what a precious time for you guys!

April 20th is my brother in laws b-day so I will never forget this date for you guys too.

love the cruise pictures!

susan