Thursday, April 03, 2008

Catch up blog...

Sorry I have been a slacker blogger....didn't mean to be. Just lots going on...here are a few snapshots of the past 2 weeks...here are my artist creating a masterpiece!






This was taken Easter morning...if you look closely on his wrist, you will she a beautiful rash...both kids had 5ths disease over the spring break/Easter weekend.


Easter we went to Mammy's for a cousin egg hunt. Look closely at E....well, look under her...
she was definitely protecting what she found...
Now look at E's shoes....borrowed (stolen) from Aunt Leslie...

Monday after Easter we were treated to the Aquarium with Elijah, Isaiah, LaLa, and Uncle AZ.
I love these photos of the cousins looking up at all the sharks and turtles swimming around us...Isaiah did go with us, but he was kept safe and sound in his stroller until he got hungry. AND LOOK, a photo of me... When Parker gets tired, he begins to rub things...bellies...arms...hair!
I love this photo of nephew Elijah! Emaline was exhausted! Thank you Uncle AZ for helping carry her....even if you didn't feel like it....

5 comments:

Jenni said...

love Emaline's new kicks (borrowed or not!)!!!!

Margaret K said...

Love the pictures.. Emaline's hair almost looks auburn. Is it the lighting or is it changing? I like her sneakiness with the eggs and the cute shoes. You also have two very darling nephews.

BTW, how is your pregnancy going? Have I missed any important info?

The Timberframer's Wife said...

The girl has great taste in shoes. Looks like y'all had fun at the zoo--isn't cousin time fun? Before my son hits another key, I better go--y'all take care!

Amy C said...

I wonder if Michael had 5ths on top of all his other crud?

Such sweet pictures. What a great time you have all been having. I love all those sweet moments. I love that Parker rubs on things when he is tired and Emaline sitting on her stash is too funny!

jenny biz said...

Sweet kids, sweet baby, sweet mommas, sweet uncle!! Love all these pictures!! Emaline's spunk cracks me up! She rocks!!