Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quick trip to Paris

Before my trip, I thought my mouth was falling apart, made an appointment and went to see my favorite dentist this week! Only to find out that I didn't have a tooth problem at all, but probably a sinus infection! My favorite dentist did go ahead and fill a cavity since I made the trip. Parker was UPSET that we didn't get to see Ms. Buddy on our trip. We have tried to go see her when we go to Paris. He mentioned her about 50 times in 24 hours! I even confused him when he asked me what street we were on, and I said Clarksville street. Parker replied with: YEAH! WE ARE GOING TO SEE MS. BUDDY AND HER MEAN CAT! Marianne, make sure you tell her how loved she is! The above photo reminds me of what her daddy was doing to me just an hour before this was taken!
Maybe Emaline shouldn't help me with mini photoshoots!
Parker got tired of me taking Roselyn's photo and started posing for me!
I am so blessed to work with amazing women at my preschool. Today I was surprised with a baby shower! Thank you girls for the generous gift...and for letting me bring home the left over cake! My stomach thanks you...not my rear! I am off, at 11:34 pm to go eat a piece! YES!

5 comments:

Margaret K said...

I just do not no where you get your energy! Do you realize you are about to have another baby!!!! I admire you!

Beth said...

going to Paris to see a dentist... only you Paige... your crack me up

Marianne said...

Consider Buddy told! And, please come see us anytime! Maybe next time I will even be there. And to those who wonder why you would drive to Paris to see a dentist--they just need to meet that dentist!

Love you!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I got tickled when I read that you were heading off to eat more cake that late at night--that's such a wonderful, wonderful perk of pregnancy!

Emmy said...

That sinus infection must have felt nasty. Well, all's well that ends well. It's good that you went to the dentist before the trip, since treating that problem on your own would not be wise.

-Emmy Summers