Friday, May 02, 2008

Taking a breath

Thank you for all of your encouragment, kind emails, text messages, and help! I couldn't do it without you and of course the strength from my heavenly father! Husband brought home dinner last night so I didn't have to cook, although it would have been a quick dinner. I feel good this morning, although I pulled a late night, I woke up to a sweet girl looking in my eyes at 7:30am!!! WHOOOHOOO! I got to sleep past 6:30am! ( If you don't count the charlie horse thing I had in my calf at 5:20 that sent me out of bed screaming and my husband thinking I was in labor) Then to hear daddy coming in the door asking to take the kids to the donut shop! ALONE TIME...GMA...in bed without DORA! I even got chocolate milk and some donuts in bed. YES! Today through Sunday will be extremely busy with the golf tournament and senior celebration at church plus I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. I am going to start pushing for a date for this life in me to make his appearance...E's scheduled c-section was only 4 days before her due date, and that didn't turn out well for me since I WENT INTO LABOR! I don't want that to happen again.

P and I have had some good herding of the animals this morning, and Emaline won't let me burp her babies because they are asleep. Fun times.

My grandmother is home from the hospital and doing well. She had a horrible reaction to a medication but is feeling much better.

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I love you!

Call if you need a playmate or some to relieve you so you can just sit and sip a IZZE in peace.

I here and willing.

have fun this weekend, what a blessing this tournament is to many

Kristen OQ said...

Glad you are better -- donuts & chocolate milk in bed always help that!

Enjoy your busy weekend!

Stacia said...

Hang in there girl! I hear your pain. Stefan still never got use to the charlie horses that woke me up screaming as well.

I'm so glad you got a morning to sleep in and keep thinking about that maternity leave. Somehow it makes all the craziness you are busy with right now seem bearable.