Sunday, April 06, 2008

I should

go to bed. It is 12:16 am. WHY am I awake? I have lots to do...like sleep. This little love in my belly is stretching and moving and is really beginning to...hurt. I know it will keep me up if I go lay down...and the heart burn. Maybe I should just stay up. I am glad I got a nap today even if it was short. We had a great family day...I didn't take one picture but the smiles on E's face coming down the slide was priceless, or how she looked at her feet as she stood there with both FEET in a bucket full fo bubbles while we washed the car. Parker was so proud of himself as he climbed to the tallest part of the park equitment. The smile on Stacey's face as he pushed E in the swing. Okay, I must try to sleep....

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Sweet Sunday with your family! Ruby Bagwell always told me that those sleepless nights were God's way of getting you ready to be up with a baby again. Hope you feel good today! And remember, naps are the key to survival!!!

Love you much!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

My sweet Laura is here beside me asking if you are her friend, too. I said yes. Anyway, we're up because of the hail and storming tonight. I remember that middle of the night restlessness when I was expecting ours. Hope you are feeling well--you're in my prayers each day. As usual, love all the new pictures!