Sunday, March 23, 2008

How can

I take 200 photos of my kids and this is the best one I got!?Okay, I did get this one... but Parker is totally being wierd and E's being cheesy...but I love it!
This wasn't their Easter clothes, just some fun clothes we took to the tulip park in Addison (thanks Kristen) the day after the crazy rain we received so I wasn't going to chance getting the Easter attire soiled. The kids were....in a mood. Emaline only wanted to eat candy, and Parker wanted to chase 'horses' through the park. I will post a few more over on the photography blog. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! HE IS RISEN!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm with you girl, .....I take so many pictures and I don't have any with both boys looking or smiling. I hope they outgrow this stage!

Hope you had a good Easter!

Kristen OQ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen OQ said...

I think they turned out cute! The tulips seemed a bit less than usual I thought? But the backgrounds are good there no matter what!

Can't wait to see more of what you took!

jenny biz said...

love, LOVE both of the pics!! I love E's bare feet and her cute fish face!

JB said...

E's dress is adroable!!! I loved that one from Kellys Kids (I think) last year. She looks so grown up! And, of course, P is very handsome, too!

JB said...

oops - adorable!

JB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret K said...

Those are cute pictures! Cute outfits, too.