Sunday, March 02, 2008

A great Saturday!

Yesterday we enjoyed a wonderful family day! We went over to Dallas for a great lunch, then headed over to the Arboretum for some fun. Parker was so confused why we were going to a park without a playground! He soon warmed up to it when he saw the grandness. Of course I took some photos, but this first one was one taken by a complete stranger. He just walked right up and asked if he could take our family picture so that I could be in it. I just wish he would have told me to remove Emaline's hand from her mouth, but how nice of him. Anytime we came to a platform, it became a dancing stage! Only my family! I just wish that the photography would have been better!

This was NOT posed! I couldn't get my camera out quick enough! Even a man on the path told me to hurry!
I think your own family is more difficult than a client! NO ONE wants to listen to mommy with a camera who has taken WAY TOO many photos!
After the Arboretum, we went to welcome little Isaiah home! Here is the naked sweetie having some lunch.

Parker's first time to hold him! Within a few seconds he declared the baby had pooped!



2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Such a sweet pair that Isaiah and Parker! Is Lauren doing well? She looks great!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

When is Lauren going to join the blogging crowd so we can keep up with the newest family?