Friday, March 14, 2008

Some catch up ones...plus the beginning of Easter!

Last Friday we went over to see Isaiah! The kids love that sweet baby and it's mommy! Now look closely at the photo below! Isaiah is SMILING at his sweet cousin E! Let's call it smiling! Don't worry, we had a hand in there...I just cropped it out.

Parker giving sweet kisses...and you can see the hand on this one.
Yesterday we had our first Easter celebration! The Preschool Easter Egg hunt! Emaline was a champ running around finding those prizes. Her sweet teachers made them their baskets!!! HOW CUTE!! Her dress is quite cute as well, I will try to get a full photo of her...Pete D. from channel 8 was a little wrong on the weather yesterday...hence the sweater.


Check out my lady! I couldn't resist this photo!

AND the best husband around! I was reading my class a book only to see my husband out of the corner of my eye! He surprised me and he brought me a fully loaded caffinated beverage and my favorite candy bar! I thought he was there for the Easter festivities...he kind of forgot about that, but got to join in with Parker's class.

Now, you may be wondering why there isn't a photo (or many photos) of P hunting eggs. Well, the preschool changed the time of his hunt, and I didn't know it! It happens, but I feel awful I missed it. When I showed up at the scheduled time I had, another student came up to me and said: "Don't worry Ms. Paige, my mommy missed it too!" I sure hope their teachers captured a few for us mommies who missed it.

3 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Sweet pictures. Love the one of Emaline!! What a sweet husband to think of you during the day. That baby is precious. Are you feeling okay?

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Great Easter pictures! We, too, are planning to accessorize our Easter outfits with sweaters and jackets this year, again. You do have a very nice husband to bring treats to work for you. Lots of blessings!

Phillips Family said...

Great pictures...i love the baskets the teachers made at school. What a special treat!