Monday, March 17, 2008

Bonjour

We ran off on Saturday morning to Paris...but while I was up late packing...I went in to get something for Parker....and this is what I found. He went to sleep reading his bible! The biggest hit of the weekend were these lasers for the kids fingers that Bop and Sid had for them!

We played hard yesterday in the piano room after naps...
Parker trying to steal some camera time. I LOVE HIM!



Doesn't this picture make you laugh!!! or atleast smile!!!

Bop and Sid have sleeping bags with the kids names on them for when we visit. Emaline got her bed ready. It is like a find and seek picture...can you find 3 babies? 2 horses? 1 book?
We stopped and ate at DQ with Mamma on the way home. So fun. The kids were wonderful on our trip. Our DVD player is on the outs, so NO movies, just books, snacks, and LOTS of kids music! It was so pleasant. We drove up to new flowers in the pots outside...thank you Stacey! What a wonderful treat! We sure missed you dude! He is on his way home with Papa Murphy's and we are all looking forward to a night of Dancing with the Stars!!!
A special shout out to my secret readers from Paris who revealed their lurkiness to me! COMMENT won't you!

8 comments:

Miss G said...

fun post! that picture did make me smile!!! Kelly

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Trips to grandparents are just fun, period, huh? I love the one of your dad and Emaline. Hope you've had a chance to get rested and that you enjoyed your pizza--that always sounds good. Y'all take care!

Margaret K said...

Sounds like a fun trip. How great that the kids were good with out movies. Does Lauren resemble your dad?

Molly Woodall said...

Lurker Molly reporting in m'am! haha! It was so good to see y'all! I just can't believe how tall Parker is getting.
The picture of Bob & Em was precious...I can just hear that laughter!
Glad you made it home safe!
Love you Girl!

Lindsey said...

you've got secret readers in Dallas too! makes my day at work just that much sweeter to check in w/ my fav P&E's!

xoxo

Kristie Lee said...

I'm with Molly! Another one of those secret lurkers! haha Was great to see you guys at church wish I could have stopped and talked more, but we were both being dragged in opposite directions! Your kids are even more beautiful in person!! :)

Mary said...

I LOVE DANCING WITH THE STARS!

daughteroftheking said...

Love all the new pictures! Sounds like you had a great time in Paris. I also love your new traffic tracker. Now you can see who visits and doesn't comment!!