Tuesday, March 04, 2008

VS part 3!!

This is the second post in one day! WOW! But I know many of you have been hanging on every thread of this story...so I couldn't let you down!

I just opened a letter from VS! It states:

After thorough investigation of the incident, we have concluded that you are not responsible for the disputed balance on this credit card account. In addition, we will submit a request to the three national credit reporting agencies to remove this account from your credit bureau report. Pleaes allow thirty to forty-five days for this update to occur.

Do you think they really did a thorough investigation??? I am so happy that this is now over! I will continue to watch my credit report though, and I am still not ready to give them any business, again!

3 comments:

Beck Boys said...

I had a minute this morning and I was trying to do a little catch up on blogs. Congrats to Lauren - how exciting - give that little one a hug from the north cousins. I am glad that VS is finally getting setteled for you - what a mess. Happy Birthday to Parker and Stacy as I seemed to have missed those as well. How are you feeling? Are you hanging in there? As far as detergent we use the SA8 detergent and prewash and it works wonders. We stopped using it for a while but could tell a big defference so we went back to it. Amy and Jorge order it for us. Thanks for all the comments and we have not forgotten about you and pray for you and that baby. Good luck with Parker and the sleep.

Jennifer said...

good, I'm so glad it got taken care of.

Phillips Family said...

I imagine all VS did was look you up on the internet, come across your blog and the posts about them, and then decided they were indeed in the wrong. No one likes bad publicity!

Glad the ordeal is over!