Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DWTS

The first 2 nights down...and goodness gracious Kristi and Marlee! Those are my favorites! Now, I don't think that Marlee's performance was as WONDERFUL as the judges, but goodness gracious.... how amazing to see her dance. I thought I was going to cry when they did their preview to the couple. Not sure which guys I am rooting for yet. I am just excited that DWTS is back on! I've missed it. Who did you vote for?

Goodness gracious= Emaline's favorite saying right now

2 comments:

Molly Woodall said...

I LOVED the performance by Marissa. She is so bubbly and makes me want to smile! So much energy!
And that Steve Guttenberg....he looked like he was having a ball!
I wanna be on DWTS!

Phillips Family said...

I thought Kristi was wonderful...maybe a girl can win this year!

Poor Monica Sellis (sp?)...I felt bad for her. I think she will be the first woman to go.