Friday, March 07, 2008

Snow Day!

As many of you have posted...we got LOTS of snow on Thursday. As we left preschool, we were getting pelted by ice! Emaline was crying and screaming at her window 'NO NO NO" at the ice. In 2 minuted heading west, we were in a snow blizzard! The snow was like cotton balls falling on our windshield with LOW visiblilty! I was scared, I won't lie, driving. I have only had my car back for a week since the wreck in December and am a little protective! After naps we got all dressed and went out to play! This measurement was taken a little early. We did hit 5 inches!
Parker used some of his birthday money to buy an umbrella a week or so ago, so he was all excited to use it. Do you like the color? He picked it out. I couldn't persuade him otherwise. I even tried to get him to get a spiderman one, or NASCAR but liked his light blue one!
Some of the neighborhood men attempting a snowman. After they rolled the second ball of snow and picked it up and put it on the first one, the first one exploded! Where are the kids you ask? That is what Jodi and I asked ourselves and found them INSIDE playing in their playroom!


Doesn't she just look FROZEN?







7 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

So much fun!!

Kelly said...

All of your pics are great, as always, but those ones of E in the polka dots...SO cute! She looks like the Baby Gap baby! :)

1literatimommy said...

it was such a fun day. this morning, it was all molly could talk about.

Phillips Family said...

Love that coat of Emaline's...can I ask where you got it?

Glad you made it home safely...we had to drive in the sleet as well and I was a nervous Nelly!

DebMc said...

Great photos. E. looks frozen, but like she is having FUN!
I'm glad you enjoyed!

Rachel said...

Great snow pictures! Emaline looks like a little snow princess.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Good memeories for your kids to look back on. I remember very few snowy days when I was young.