Tuesday, February 03, 2009

So, Today I am one year older...

Yes, I am. TOday was a great day. My husband surprised me at preschool with cookie cake for my class and a caramel apple cider from Starbucks. YUM! My coteacher got me Sonic, and I also received a Heath bar AND a Bueno gift card! SO FUN! I feel old. I was going to make a list of all that has happened that past year...but I thought you would rather see pictures of the kdis...so here goes!

Parker with part of the herd. We are trying to declutter the house toget it ready to put on the market....and rounded up all the horses. Here is a shot, but I KNOW we are missing some.
For Parker's birthday we went to the PBR. SO FUN!

Bowden enjoying his neglecto saucer! LOVE HIS SMILE!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

selling your house? where are you going?!

Kristen OQ said...

I didn't know it was your birthday today -- I feel bad I didn't wish you Happy Birthday in person and you were just next door! ;)

Are you still looking over my direction for houses???

Molly Woodall said...

Happy B'day to you
Happy B'day to you
Happy B'day dear Paige....
Happy B'day to you!

How sweet that your hubby includes all your "kids" too!

Thank you, as always, for sharing your babies with everyone!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Happy B-day sister!

Where are you going?

Beck Boys said...

Happy Birthday!!! Moving? Me too!!! Bought a new house this week.

jaymie said...

I was in Dallas with no calendar and I STILL remembered your bday, but I went to text you and your number is not in my phone anymore! My new phone ate some of my phone numbers!! Soooooooo I WANTED to wish you happy birthday on the real day, but it didn't work....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Moving??

1literatimommy said...

happy birthday! i should have asked why you had a cookie cake in your car yesterday. :) glad you enjoyed your day!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

You cannot be old, because I am older, and I am not old. And, by the way, how do you declutter a home with three kids? Happy belated birthday!