Friday, February 06, 2009

MY kids crack me up!

Yesterday I was sitting inside folding clothes with Bowden, and the kids were playing in the backyard. In runs Emaline:

E: Mommy, Parker is crying and he needs you.
P: Why does he need me?
E: Well, Parker was teaching me KUNG-FU, but I just punched him in the stomach! He needs you!



Last night at dinner:
Mommy: Can you guys help me set the table?
P&E: (silence)
Mommy: HELLO! I need your help around here. If we are going to put our house on the market, you guys need to help..blah...blah...blah....forks, toys, napkins...blah blah blah.... (I'm sure I was giving a great sermon!)
P: Mommy, I don't know why you need our help, YOU ARE HUGE! You can do it all by yourself!


I have mentioned a couple of times that we are thinking about putting our house on the market. We have outgrown our cute little home and are looking for something a bit bigger and closer to Stacey's work. He commutes over an hour each way during traffic times! I love our home, and some days I convince myself we all can live in this house, and other days I pack 4 boxes! SO, if you know anyone wanting to move to North Fort Worth/Keller, give me a holler!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I want to move to Keller! How big is your house? :)