Friday, February 27, 2009

Great WOlf Lodge


Great wolf LODGE so out of order, but at least it us up! WE had a blast. Last year for Parker's birthday my mom gifted us a night at the GWL. I was prego then, and wanted to wait post baby before we went. Then I temporarily lost the gift card. I FOUND IT just in time for P's birthday this year. SO after school on the 17th we took Bowden to my aunt and me the big kids headed to the lodge. Stacey met us there after work. A PERFECT TIME TO GO is mid week in February! NO ONE WAS THERE! We parked on the first row, space 4! They even upgraded our room to the den! It is so hard when you are checking in, you can see the whole water park from the lobby. My kids were going crazy! I thought Emaline was going to undress right there in the lobby! Be patient since my photos are out of order. THe top photo is when we went for icecream!
Stacey in the top bunk with the kids in their den.
Awaiting the park!

Having fun in their den!When we got there. Look at Poor E's hair. she did have pig tails, but removed them in the car on the way there. Her hair looks so red in this photo to me.

Stacey and Parker enjoying the mushroom.
Emaline coming down the slide. Yes, we had her wear a jacket while we were there. It has been a while since she practiced her swimming moves.

Waiting for the bucket
Touring the hotel.
Family photo after 2 big days at the GWL!



They above photo is my favorite. My big boy on his actual birthday having the best time ever at the place he has wanted to go to and can sing every jingle to. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That last picture is greatness...love it! What a fun birthday!

PS: Wish us luck on Tuesday...headed to SCP to try to register Tate bright and early! :)