Sunday, February 15, 2009

Emaline singing

Google isn't my friend now. Up until 2 days ago it said that I was only using 12% of my picture space, AND NOW it says that I have used 145% of my space! MEANING I have to pay again. STINK! So for now, enjoy Emaline singing! And the scream is because she saw a plastic fly in the corner that she and Parker are scared of. HA! ANd the quality...we accidently had our camera on ECONOMY setting and ALL of our videos look like this! STINK again! Now we have it fixed!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Cuteness!

jaymie said...

oh man that is so cute! She looks just like YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Don't you love technology! You just have neat children!

Miss G said...

this makes me feel HAPPY all over! love the jazz hand at the end too. :) Thank you so much for sharing! Kelly