Sunday, June 01, 2008

High School Class of 1994

Yep, I am that old... We had a great time catching up this year! We sure have grown, and well, I am still adding to the mix. In fact, one of the wives entered and said, "Last time I was here, I didn't have any kids, now I have 2!" AND she only missed one year! Here are just a couple of the kiddos... Below are the boys, plus 1 who was trying to sleep inside...
And the panthers...well 5 of us. See you next year when I will have added 1 to the mix, and wonder who will be next!
Molly got to celebrate her birthday with us! Thanks for the cupcakes!
I have so much to share...and such a busy week. I can't wait to post about swim lessons, an incredible shower, Fort Worth Cats game....

2 comments:

Beck Boys said...

BOWDEN OWEN PEARSON
I love the name! How exciting! That is just about as perfect and cute as I have heard. Hope that you are feeling well. We love ya!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Sorry, forgot to log Neil off! Love the updates...