Thursday, June 19, 2008

not much

going on! just getting ready for this baby boy to decide if he will come before his scheduled birthday just like his sister did. We are trying to stay cool, play with friends, keep the house clean :) but have fun! Last week we went to lunch with some preschool friends. The funny thing...we got there with only 1 shoe on E! So Kaitlyn allowed us to borrow a pair from her, then we realized her little brother didn't have any shoes!! Such fun! THAT morning I made Parker take out 3, yes 3 pairs of his flipflops out of the car. Bummer. Later I found E's other shoe is the side pocket of the door of the car. Nice. 2 of the sweet girls in this picture should be big sisters today! Tuesday, while I was doing laundry, my kids were planning a party! Donkey's birthday party! Didn't you get your invitation? They had rearranged the house, had a crown on Donkey and prepared a bowl of food! I even had to wear a hat! Fortunately we didn't get a photo of that, but I did snap one of Parker wearing his party hat. We sang a few different tunes to Donkey for his birthday!

Some things I don't want to forget that my kids have said lately:

{P}ROCKING YOUR HAIR OUT: Head bang in the car
{E}Go take that baby out right now!
{P}My horses have been keeping me up and they won't let me take a nap!
{E}I'm scared of FROCODILES!
{E}Can I have some candy? (NO) But I need it! (I'm with you babe!)
{P}Emaline, if you don't stop crying, I will put you in the attic!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Donkey! That's too cute.

Margaret K said...

Too funny!

Felicia said...

Your kids are hilarious and imaginative! Oh, and lately, anytime I tell Camille we're going to do something, her reply is always, "Parker?". We need to have him and Emaline over sometime soon!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

oh thank you for the laugh!

I must say that today all i wanted to do was fast forward a be with you and the fam welcoming Bowden into the world, not saying goodbye to a sweet Maudie. Not too much longer and you will be sporting a yellow-polka dot bikini! :)

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I needed to read something like your blog this morning!