Friday, May 30, 2008

400

Today, I am posting my 4ooth blog! Where has the time gone? I thought I would do something I have never done before....NEVER!

We have been busy, getting the nursery ready! We have been painting letters for the wall....the first initial....of the baby's name. I do have a letter for daddy to paint as well, and a few more I need to get busy on!

SO, we have always waited until after our baby was born before we shared the name...NOT THIS TIME!

BOWDEN OWEN PEARSON

Bowden is my maiden...and this is what we will call him.

Owen was Stacey's grandfather's name, Dad's middle, brother's middle...so this is the 4th generation....

There you have it. The name! He will be here in 4 weeks! 4 WEEKS! YIKES! I better get off this computer.....I have things to do!

10 comments:

JB said...

What a great name! And, I'm sure you never taught a Bowden in your teaching years. That makes it so much better! :)

The idea of the letter B paintings is precious. What a great idea!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

so I guess the video never panned out! Bummer!

Love the picture of Parker, who likes to remain nameless until you tell him your name on the phone, hiding behind the B.

Can't wait to hold little Bowden!

Kelly said...

LOVE the name!

The McCarter Family said...

Love, love, love both names! Owen is what we had picked out for Aubrie if she was a boy! Great pics!

Mary said...

I LOVE the name! So special, and it sounds so sophisticated. I read in your previous post that y'all got to eat at Taco Delite in Paris. I, too, am a lover of that place. We had one in Wylie when we lived there. So good! This preggo could really tear into some of that right now, I guarantee!

Ashley said...

I love the name! So great! can't wait to see pictures

Phillips Family said...

Love the name! Glad there is no guessing game over this little one's name this time! (although I did enjoy submitting my guess into the pool for what Parker's name was going to be!)

Beck Boys said...

Love, love, love the name. I am sure things are coming together. We would love to see you all. keep us posted on your progress

The Timberframer's Wife said...

What a beautiful, individual, meaningful name! And thank you so much for posting about swim lessons. The girls are signed up for two weeks that start soon, and I needed that kind of reassurance. I hope this last month goes by smoothly and pleasantly and restfully (yeah, right) for you--y'all take care!

Miss G said...

Oh yea!!! And funny, I was just thinking of your maiden name today when I was driving somewhere and saw a sign that said Bowen but at first thought it was Bowden and thought of you. ;) Kelly