Friday, June 20, 2008

So, what do you want to do?

This is the question I asked the kids about today...I gave them lots of options, no one ever gave me an answer! I really wanted to go take pictures of the kids, but they said no. Emaline wanted to paint with fingernail polish, then playdo, Parker played in the kitchen and served his animals. SO, I took pictures of them doing their activites. By the way, yes, we were having a total pajama morning! Did I say pajama, well I had on pajamas! check out his muscles!


Emaline is earning stickers for keeping her big girl panties dry. We have done pretty well for the past 2 days. I am not pushing this, she wants to wear her new panties so I reward her for using the facilities! So proud!
I LOVE THE BELOW PHOTO! I am thinking HUGE on the wall somewhere!!HA!
Right after lunch, we were hunting for her sippy, when I hear: UH OH! PEE PEE! Yep, all over the floor. Well, we made it from 8:30-1:00 in big girl panties! So, look below and you will see diaper! But this picture is all about what she is about to do, tempted to do. Parker had set up some animals for their lunch, she stood there, very close, with her hands around her face tempted to just whack them into tomorrow! She resisted, but don't you LOVE that smile! I was having a very difficult time keeping a straight face, grabbing my camera, warning her like crazy, trying to keep Parker calm, but successfully capturing the moment!

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

That Emaline is the most beautiful girl!!!

jaymie said...

i just love them! can't wait to love on bowden in real life!!! we're starting outpatient in july, so I'd love to see everyone once baby is here. Maybe it will work out.

Tina said...

You probably don't know me, but I LOVE your photogrpahy. I found you through Jaymie's blog and sneak a peek on occasion. I went to NL, I believe my brother was a year younger then you (Eric Hadley). Good luck with your new bundle arriving soon!
Tina (Hadley) Flohr

The McCarter Family said...

Too cute!

Margaret K said...

They are both adorable. Such fun personalities.