Saturday, June 21, 2008

family date

Friday night we had a family date! We went to Rain Forest Cafe, and then bowling! The kids have eaten at the RFC before, back in August, but this time they seem to truly experience it. The kids were trying to blow out the dessert, unsuccessfully!

Then we went to Main even for bowling. We took P on his 2nd birthday, but I can't remember if he has been since. We all had a good time and I didn't go into labor!
Where Parker would ask us to help him...
E wanted to do it 'mysefff!'


And we can't forget the victory dance that started like this...and then like this...
and finished like this...




Now, P, just a little more laid back! More patient, not so in your face. His dinner really shows up on his shirt in that black light!

Sweet family...I sure had fun! Another memory to store away. I loved seeing your personalities shine...
E: Ms. independent, head strong
P: encourager, patient
B: not sure...but I think he gets credit for BOWLING at 9 months!! I used a light ball, and didn't try to beat Stacey! HA! He totally won!
3 posts...in a row...I'm out of control!

1 comment:

Beck Boys said...

I am glad that you are having fun as a fmily of 4 for a little while longer. That is funny about what you say about Parker being the encourager and Emaline the independent, the same holds true for this household. And if it helps the third one is really laid back - he has to be to survive!!! Wishing you well this week - you are all in our prayers.