Friday, June 06, 2008

Slippin and a Slidin

Emaline finally slept off her fever last night...and woke up EARLY, but in a good mood. We ran errands all morning and the kids were wonderful....I had promised McDonald's and to slip and slide. AND I kept my end of the deal...
Doesn't the above look so dangerous! I can't believe I him do it.... They did this on purpose 3-4 times. Emaline was fine after each time! Below are many....but I couldn't choose!







This is Parker's favorite thing to do on the slip and slide. He remembered it from last year.

THis is the best one I got of P. This was suppose to be a picture of muscles... so miss priss had to show me her muscles!


Please keep little Isaiah in your prayers, this simple surgery has turned into more days in the hospital and he is just now, hopefully getting off the vent. Lauren and Az haven't even started to learn how to feed him!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I love how sharply blue Emaline's eyes are!! Just gorgeous....

Jodi said...

Cutie kids! The pics are gorgeous as always.

Hope you're surviving the heat!!!

Marianne said...

Many prayers for Isaiah. Call me sometime and let me know how he is doing. 903-517-2575.

Parker and Emaline seem to really enjoy being brother and sister. I love it!

Love you.

Kristen OQ said...

Cute pics! Your lawn makes me envious...so green and pretty.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Sweet kids, Paige!
How is Isaiah?