Tuesday, October 02, 2007

a little better...and my scanner works!

It was a beautiful day in Paris, Texas that last day of September! It was kind of warm, but dreamy.

The below picture is one of my favorites! I love how Stacey is looking at me.

I can't wait to tell Parker and Emaline about our union. About the times we prayed together and for each other. I can't wait to tell them how God put us together. How God made us best friends. How we have been there for each other through extremely difficult times and wonderful times. LOTS went ...not as planned on our day, just like our anniversary. Like...my hair never got 'done.' The musicians didn't get there when we wanted them to. I kind of got stuck (my dress) in the bathroom at the home I dressed, literally! AND that was a problem because we were shuttled to the park in the car and it was MY time to walk down the aisle. At the reception, I came out of my dress while throwing the bouquet. I never thought to have people to cut the cake! We ran out of plates, so MANY of my sweet family members were in the kitchen washing dishes and busing tables. My top cake layer was thrown in the trash! OH WELL! Freezer burn cake probably wouldn't taste the best, but still! All of these things can make me laugh now, or at least smile. I love you Stace! It has been so much fun...Disney World, Cabo, Colorado, Florida, Dallas, Arlington, Corinth, and Keller.

NOW, that my scanner is working. I wanted to post some pictures that I found and LOVE!

Below is my sweet Nanny Betty. Both of these pictures were taken at Thanksgivings, a few years apart. Notice how she doesn't look at the camera. I miss her.

Auntie! Of course graduation time December '98!
I just had to put these on as well. Jaymie and Julie with their family of girls.
MORE Thanksgiving pictures. The one below is Cagle cousin picture. Just pretend the black blob isn't in the picture. Can you find Daughter of the King, or Blessed Assurance, or Krawl and Anra, or Beck Boys, or The Phillips Phamily, or Julie's Space .
I love these girls and love we share.


I pulled out a bunch of pictures from scrapbooks months back when I first said I was going to put them on here, but NOW I can't find them. So look forward more pictures from the past.
DWTS! I haven't watched tonight's episode, but I know that Mark made it one more night! I am rooting for him, not to win, but just do good. I am a MFFL (Way to go Lynley for remembering), but haven't always been a Cuban fan. I do like to see this side of him. NOW, to the pretty boy had got to go home tonight, YES! I thought he was annoying! He thought he was way too funny. I really didn't want to see his shirt off, that isn't dancing, that is called stripping. Sorry for the long post! E is feeling better, I hope. We stayed home from preschool today trying to gain our strength back, yes, OUR.

8 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Okay, I found a picture of all of us too but I was waiting until closer to Thanksgiving.

I loved your wedding! I loved seeing God bless you with such a jewel for a husband, you looked so full of joy that day.

I love pics of Nanny Betty. I miss her, like we all do.

Alright this comment is long enough!
Love you
Susan

PS Don't EVER let me cute my hair like that-kay?!?!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I just figured out the black blog thing. Ahem.

daughteroftheking said...

love love love todays post! It is great to see all the pictures from the past. Can't wait to see more.
love
Missy

Stacey Pearson said...

What great memories! Looking back on everything that we have been through, it is much more understandable when we read God's promise that he has a plan for us. We would have never been able to work things out the way He has! Thank the Lord for such a great wife and wonderful mother, i could not have asked for anything more!

Phillips Family said...

I am glad that pretty boy Arnold is gone, although he was actually better than Mark or poor Wayne Newton. Now his time is free to pursue a career in adult entertainment...

I have never heard the story about how your hair did not get fixed for your wedding. Sounds interesting!

jenny biz said...

I love Nanny Betty's smile. I too love the way Stacey is looking at you! Happy late Anniversary to a fabulo couple! Love you all!

Margaret K said...

What a beautiful wedding, and bride. I love the rose petals.

You sure have a lot of girl cousins. I am curious about the blacked out picture.

mcjacobsjournal said...

Happy anniversary, Paige & Stacey! (I know I'm a little late) Catch up on blogs is taking a while. :)

Paige, I had a random question for you....would you ever be interested in designing a blog template? I'm CLUELESS about these things, and am really wanting a cuter look for mine. Let me know if you might want to share your digital talents. :)