Sunday, October 28, 2007

324

That is my total number of Parker and Emaline's Mommy blogs I have put into cyberspace since 2005. I guess that is too much for them to handle, especially when you add in:

29 Whatcha got Cooking
50 Paige Pearson Photography
13 Parker's Picture Blog

Blogger realized I have almost met my quota and now they want me to pay if I want to continue to blog with pictures. I don't think I use as much space when blogging without pictures. Now I need to discuss with my finance department if I should make such a deal.

On another note, my dog sugar escaped today. Not sure when, she broke through their doggy fence and dug out of the real fence and is now gone. I hope she decides to come home.

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Question: Are you getting an "error" message when attempting to post pictures or an actual message saying you have reached your quota?

Sorry about Sugar...I hope she comes home soon!

daughteroftheking said...

Ok so are they charging because you have several blogs or are they going to start charging everyone?

Pearson Family said...

I was getting that error notice, but when you go to the upload pictures icon, and you see the page where you actually find your picture (if you use picasa, you may need to check) and upload, look at the bottom, you will see a percentage there. I have used up my space. I think I have just used too much space, but not really how many blogs I have, but how many pictures I have put on them. By the way, Sugar was returned today from a nice person who found her on the road.

Wade said...

How much are they going to charge?

Glad Sugar made it home!

Bad Sugar!

Margaret K said...

Lauren is so beautiful! Love the movie stars. Glad someone found Sugar. Sorry about blogger. That stinks!