Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Donkeys, Animal Planet, and hopefully some pictures...

hopefully because BLOOGER (I think I will call it that now) won't allow me to upload right now...so I will start with donkeys.


FIL got a new horse and we went down to see Princess on Sunday. A neighbor rancher has bought a donkey named Horace and is residing with FIL's cows. Horace is a people person. He mosied right up to us at the gate and let us pet him. Emaline and Parker were standing on the gate as FIL MIL and I were talking and Cassidie was standing on the ground behind us WHEN a donkey from a few pastures over decided to communicate with Horace. We continued to pet Horace and THEN he decided it wouldn't be polite if he didn't answer the neighbor donkey! He HEEHAWed and HEEHAWed until literally his lunch came up. Emaline came flying off that gate as fast as she could. Parker dropped down as well. And Cassidie, well she started crying!!! It was LOUD! So now Parker asks, "Mom, what is for dinner...HEEHAW HEEHAW!" And Emaline loves to make the same sound. It really is cute.


Monday night I was cooking dinner and Parker was watching the Crocodile Hunter. We sat down at the table for dinner and Parker wanted to pray. His prayer went like this:

Dear God, thank you for my family, thank you for TV, and thank you for Animal Planet...

and this is the only picture that would load. I took this before church on Sunday.

5 comments:

jenny biz said...

I LOVE Emaline's red shoes. That is an amazing picture!! That one is for the wall???

Pearson Family said...

probably not for the wall, you can see the shadow of my arm in the picture...ooops!

Beck Boys said...

Love the picture, they will remember the donkey for a long time. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

That's awesome! Love the picture. You have such sweet lookin' kids!

Julie said...

Well congrats to LA! I didn not know that. Quick request....can you email me some pics from your wedding. We are thinking of Bywaters, too..and I just want to show sam's family the place! I got the few on the web. They are so PRETTY!
Love yall.
julie