Sunday, September 30, 2007

Not how we planned it...

Happy Anniversary!
But you see, today didn't go as planned. 7 wonderful years we have had! We have had some hard times dealing with deaths, births, sickness....did I say sickness? So back to our plans...We are suppose to be in Colorado celebrating our anniversary, but some other things came up and we will go celebrate next month, hopefully. We were going to go out for dinner tonight for a small celebration, but after a week of nasty coughs coming from our little one, tonight she developed a fever. We spent a few hours in urgent care to learn that our princess has pneumonia. Thank you Jesus for modern medicine and technology. After a few days she should be back to normal. So babe, thanks for my wonderful Taco Bueno dinner by candle light (inside joke) and laughter from a 20 month old as she tried to say pneumonia, which was pretty close. I will never forget our wedding night as we drove through Whataburger, only to leave that drive through to go to McDonald's! Poor guy. I will give a more deserving anniversary post...later.I love you!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

Margaret K said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry you couldn't make your trip.

Poor Emaline! She didn't seem well this morning. I hope she gets better real soon. BTW, I loved those shoes.

Jennifer said...

You are a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary!!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

happy Anniversary!

Let us know if you need a babysitter one night, Jeff and I will come play with the kids so you guys can get out for a "date"

Love you
Susan

daughteroftheking said...

Happy Anniversary! So sorry to hear about sweet Emaline. We are praying for a quick recovery!
Great Picture too!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Happy, Happy, Happy! I hope that you can enjoy your get-away with no sickness and only great laughs and memories to boot!

Felicia said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe poor Emaline has pneumonia! I guess she really did have a reason to be grumpy yesterday! Let me know if Parker needs to come have some Camille time any afternoon this week!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope sweet Emaline is back on her cute little feet soon.

Kelsie said...

I hope that you had a Happy Anniversary! Poor Emaline :( I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I love you girl. Miss you alot.

Beck Boys said...

Well happy anniversary you two. I know that some anniversaries may not be as memoriable as others but the important thing is that you are celebrating another year together. Another year as husband and wife. Congratulations!! Sorry to hear about Emaline - hope she is better soon it is just hard to help those little ones when they don't feel well.

Phillips Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture!

Hopefully Emaline will be back to her normal self soon.

I have to know if y'all are rooting for Mark Cuban or not on Dancing with the Stars since y'all are Mavs Fans for Life....