Saturday, October 06, 2007

When your 3 year old

asks for you to get out that big black curtain, AGAIN, you just do! And I got to use my new lens!


I love this black and white one. He was doing all this acting and dancing. Emaline really didn't want to have her picture taken!
but I got this one!

She is feeling a little better. Stacey took off work on Thursday to keep her and take her to the doctor's office. She started running fever again Wednesday night so we thought she may need to be looked at by our pediatrician. I am glad we took her in. They changed up her meds and the fever is now gone, but poor thing, she isn't herself! Today, my mom and I went shopping with E, it was a hard time, for all of us! She didn't want to ride in her stroller. She didn't really want to do anything but try on shoes and be held. That was tough to do while I was trying on dresses! I only lost it big once when she through a HUGE fit in the bathroom when she was trying to convince me that she needed to wash her hands. I am tired. I am tired of her not feeling good. It makes me not be a good mom. I can't fix her. I really can't even make her feel better. She is waking up EARLY. She is my 9:30am girl, and the past few days it has been more like 6:00am. Exhausting. I am finding myself praying often. I know it isn't about me, it is about E, but as a mommy, it is tough on both of us, daddy feels the pain as well. So, please say a little prayer for us, and quick recovery!

***A special thank you to Clarksville! We received a camo flip flop in the mail this week!****

8 comments:

Kelly said...

That black and white one is great! I hope she does get better. The sickfest at our house this week was not fun. Hang in there!

I'll e-mail you, so we can re-schedule the photo shoot. :)

Felicia said...

I'm glad Emaline if feeling better. She seemed back to herself this morning in class. I hope this week is alot better for the Pearson family.

Jennifer said...

Love the pics. Hope E gets better soon. I"ll say big prayers for you. It's hard enough juggling healthy kids!

Beck Boys said...

Love the pictures. Sorry that Emaline is still having trouble. I know that having sick children can really take it toll. Hope she feels better real soon.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

parker man rocks!!!

love the pics!

JB said...

Cute, cute pictures! You are so talented!

Hope little Emaline feels much better this week and you can get some rest. Hang in there!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Stay wid it! You can do it. We will be praying for you and your little E. I hope this week will bring more sunshine your way!

Marianne said...

You are welcome for the shoe! Sorry it took so long! The pictures of Emaline and Parker are so good. Thanks for sharing your babies with all of us.

Love you!
Marianne