Thursday, October 11, 2007

Watch out!

check out my guy! This bike was cousin Cole's and we have had a hard time finding the correct training wheels for it. We finally tracked down the right ones, and this guy is NOW on the street!
Emaline cheered him on. I have LOTS of pictures of little E wearing her new pj's that nana got her for pajama day at preschool (what she has on), but blogger has stopped uploading my pictures. Emaline and I raced Parker throughout the neighborhood this evening. SHE loved it and so did I! So if you saw my biker dude, and a girl in pajama pants pushing a sweetie in her little red car, that was us!


A question for all of my blog readers... let's say a couple is going to VEGAS for a wedding and taking their kids, the couple isn't getting a rental car, but taking a shuttle to the hotel and taking a stroller to make it to MOST of their destinations, but not the wedding! So, they may have to take a taxi. The question the couple has is...CARSEATS! They think they need to take them, ...just not sure.

7 comments:

Jenise said...

So...where is the wedding? Are you able to get there via the train/tram? If so, I would suggest that. I don't have kids, you know, but I've been to Vegas several times and in a cab. I'd rather be safe than sorry if you HAVE to take a cab. Sounds fun!!! Minus all the nude pics of women everywhere.... : )

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Wow he looks tough!

Sorry no tips for the Las Vegas and kids, but I will say I am jealous! :)

Margaret K said...

Way to go Parker! Try calling a cab company in Vegas or the hotel you are staying at. The concierge may have some ideas.

Jenni said...

not a parent, so I'm not sure I can really comment, but if you are only anticipating maybe one car ride, seems like an awful lot of effort for car seats.....if you have one parent for each kid, maybe you can just hold them real tight?

great pics of P-man!

Marianne said...

My vote regarding car seats is to ask the concierge at the hotel. Never thought about this. Train, tram would probably be a better choice. I bet if you call a cab and say that you have two kids, they have to bring car seats. Probably would pick you up in a small van.

Love Parker on the bicycle. Look out world. The boy is on the loose!

Glad you got the shoe. Sorry it took so long. You would think we had to walk 10 miles to the post office.

Love you
Marianne

Laura Drury said...

Your kids are precious. Glad Parker is enjoying the bike. It is one of Ty's favorite things & we've had a lot of fun on our neighborhood sidewalks! As for Vegas...I'd call the hotel & see if they had ideas. It's a tough call...we've flown quite a bit with the kids & it always seems like the "stuff" multiples so less is better when you can.

Julie said...

Paige..
You are SO sweet! Man..how I wish I could come home for Thanksgiving. Unfortantely as long as I'm in this biz I won't be off. It's our "ratings" period and not one employee can take off. I will be home for Christmas. Yeah!! So I better see you then. I'm tired of watching your beatiful kids grow in pictures! Love you all!

Jules