Wednesday, October 10, 2007

thoughts

Today... it went this way:

1.
Parker: BUT mommy I don't want to wear my cowboy pajamas to preschool tomorrow, I want to wear my dinosaur ones, they are COZY!

Mommy: (? where did he learn the word COZY?) Okay babe.

2.
Emaline: AGAIN
Mommy: Okay
Emaline: AGAIN!
Mommy: Okay
Emaline: AGAIN!
(this conversation occurs everytime we do something fun and exciting with E, like letting her climb on our backs and play horsey, or jump on the bed with her, or tickle her)

3.
P: Mommy did you get some sparkles when you got your hair cut?

I am not sure exactly how this came about, but I think it has something to do with me explaining to my sister Lauren what Sweet and Sassy is.

4.
No conversations here. I just want to tell you a short story, and say thank you to someone who probably doesn't read my blog. I do the secret sister thing at church, and tonight I received a VERY special gift. I collect pitchers, beverage pitchers, and I have them around my kitchen, so when I had to fill out the paper about my interests, I put pitchers. Tonight I received a pitcher from my secret sister, one that belonged to HER mother! It is a beautiful crystal pitcher with a unique handle. I am very honored to have received it, and can't wait until April to meet my secret sister, who shared such a special gift with me.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

now that is sweet, I didn't know you collected pictures.

Do you want a polka dot martini set one? with 4 glasses??? I have it and was about to sell on EBAY, if you want it it's yours. It's cute too!

Susan