Friday, September 21, 2007

Somebody help me!

This could be a record of mine as far as postings go. I am sure your google reader or bloglines is wondering what could be so important in this girl's life that she has to share it with the world...well nothing much to tell you the truth, I just have been in the picture taking mood this morning!
I walked in the kitchen and could resist this picture. I know that P has a wedgie and Emaline isn't buttoned, but come on!
I asked Emaline if she was helping her brother in this above picture, the below picture is when Parker had to go take care of some business and she made the move.

I was working on some paperwork in the kitchen when I heard LOTS of laughing in the living room, I looked up to see some good O' fashion dancing! We are ready for next week! ANYBODY with me? I like E's curls in the picture.
A little later this morning, Parker had made a fantastic ranch and Emaline kept trying to be a ranch hand. I went into the laundry room to come out to find NO E. I asked Parker where she was, and he told me she went to her room to play. O. I better go check on that...this is what I found!
What is so fascinating, you might be asking????
Some candid wedding pictures! I found this album on a shelf in E's closet a few days ago and kids love looking through it finding Bop, Uncle Wyatt, CUZ SUSAN, CUZ Clint, Nana, Honey, and many others. But their favorite picture by far is the one on the front when someone took a picture of me doing that!
Notice Emaline's new head knot! Poor girl, you may have seen a couple from her strawberry shoot Wednesday. This happened by her trying to dress herself on the kitchen floor and she lost her balance trying to put on those pink camo jeans! RIGHT ON HER HEAD she fell. Don't worry, I don't think her passy is the one recalled, or if it is, please tell me.
AND THIS:

This guy was in rare form today! HE WANTED his picture made, he even asked me to get that big curtain out (backdrop). I declined, but these are all faces he made by himself. I didn't encourage any of them.

12 comments:

Amy C said...

I love these kind of days. I am glad you were in to take photos to capture it. They are all so cute. I love Parker's collage.

jenny biz said...

The Sing Song face always fascinates kiddos:) Love ALL the pictures!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

oh I love it! What fun! I can't wait to see that album. Let's get together soon. Check out your calendar and email me with dates that work for you. I miss you!

Happy early Anniversary too! Just in case I forget a week from now. (Stacey it's the 30th...I have your back!)

Jenni said...

what in the world was Parker eating? his tongue is a most curious color....

Kelly said...

The 2 of them dancing...so cute! So every time I see the "Dancing with the Stars" preview, I think of Parker and his famous dancing video. :)

amerriman said...

I finally got to catch up reading. I love the pictures. I also LOVE the new gate in the back. And I LOVE, LOVE it when Parker is in the sweet giddy mood, he is so fun to be around!

amerriman said...

I finally got to catch up reading. I love the pictures. I also LOVE the new gate in the back. And I LOVE, LOVE it when Parker is in the sweet giddy mood, he is so fun to be around!

amerriman said...

Sorry for the duplicate comments, I had a brain freeze!

Phillips Family said...

Isaac loves to look at our wedding album!

All the photos are excellent...as usual! I can't wait for tomorrow night and DWTS!

Jodi said...

Your kids are too precious. Seriously.

LOVE the sing song face!! :)

jenny biz said...

Ummm... a whole week without a post or pics of your beautiful children??? Are you okay??? You NEVER disappoint!

Felicia said...

I'm piggy backing Jenny! Where's the new post? I know you have new pics of the kiddos.