Thursday, September 20, 2007

I just can't help myself!

Here a few more from yesterday's little shoot. I let her wear this outfit to preschool today...and I won't let her again! I walked by her classroom and she was disrobing! She was pulling her shirt off!






The dogs were on the other side of that gate, but I am sure you figured that out. And no Jodi, no lip gloss. Only marshmallows! I am so happy that our NEW Hobby Lobby opened last weekend! It is so convient, sorry honey. I am also proud of myself! I have made it to the gym twice this week, and ran for 7 minutes each time! That is huge, for me! I, of course, tagged it on the end of 23 minutes of cardio and after weights. I hung my dancing zumba shoes up a few weeks ago (I didn't really buy shoes for zumba, just so you know). I just kept making a fool out of myself, so I owed it to the class to throw in the towel!

3 comments:

jenny biz said...

Super cute! I love the mud on her feet too. So authentic:) Super proud of you for working out! I don't think my zumba shoes were ever put on:)

Sarah J. said...

Great pictures! I love the color!! I guess now you can have sessions in your own backyard!

Sarah

Darby said...

What a wonderful backdrop! I love Emaline's outfit!!!