Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Labor Day, a little late!

We went to the ranch a few weeks ago to celebrate Labor Day! MIL and I were outside rocking away watching the kids do their thing when I noticed a yellow jacket flying around my chair. Then I saw another fly under my chair. And just look at the next picture to see what I found UNDER MY CHAIR directly above my foot! You see, I was rocking away with my toe on the leg of the rocking chair and my HEEL was under the chair, probably tickling these little guys. I feel extremely blessed to get away with NO stings!
Daddy and Parker had a great time in the tractor. Parker even fell asleep while mowing!
TROUBLE! That is what the above picture holds. NOTICE Emaline is in the drivers seat...
she needs a little more practice! I also love that she is holding her cup! Maybe multitasking isn't going to be her strong point.


Cup down, driving more safely!
Emaline loves to swing! She loves to try to kick the camera while swinging!


2 comments:

Amy C said...

Adorable. I wish we still had "the farm" I miss all the times we had when my parents had land.

Jenni said...

Oh.my.goodness. I think I would have come completely unglued if I found that hive/nest under my chair. I'm not an outside girl anyway - and that would do it for me. Ick!!