Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Parkers first Dentist Appointment

A few weeks ago, Parker had his very first dentist appointment. AND of course, we couldn't just go to any dentist, we went all the way to Paris to see Dr. Clint!
Parker was a little unsure of the blue thing around his neck.

I know the color on this one is weird, but he asked me to take this picture so I wanted to blog it.
Parker didn't want to have his picture taken with Dr. Clint, I mean, couldn't he have at least taken off his weirdo glasses!?
Parker took the above picture of Clint. Clint's idea of warming up to Parker...not sure it worked.
And counting of the teeth!We attempted a picture with the grandparents...let's just say, Emaline wasn't in the mood. In fact, this was not a great trip for her. I won't share all the details, but it was one of the most trying times as a parent. And my house. Okay, this isn't really my house, but every time I am in Paris I drive by and actually say out loud...ONE DAY! So you Paris readers out there, please don't tell the owners that I am the one who drives by very slowly and even takes pictures! THE HOUSE STALKER!

11 comments:

Jodi said...

I too got my teeth cleaned by Dr Clint! He really is a REAL dentist! (I kept telling him that over and over.) Glad he took good care of Parker. :) I LOVE your house!!! :)

jenny biz said...

He looks like such a big boy! I LOVE that house!! You have excellent house taste!

Rachel said...

What a weird dentist you have:)
I hate that I didn't get to see y'all when you were here. Next time...

Beth said...

Wow, nice house

Laura Drury said...

Love reading your blog. It has been fun keeping up with old friends via blogland. Your family is precious. Glad the 1st dentist appt. went well. Thanks also for your thoughts and prayers for my family. It was great to hear from you. Take care!

Amy C said...

I love that you have first trip to the dentist photos and that picture of Dr Clint is the coolest.

Darby said...

Too cute...looks like Parker was a big boy, I wouldn't be too sure about the little glasses on glasses if I was him either!

What a beautiful house!!!

Margaret K said...

Neat house! Glad Parker's first dentist visit went well.

Sydney said...

That's my parents' house! I was on Julie Shelton's blog (one of my best friends from home) and randomly went to yours. I was scrolling through your pictures and saw the house and thought, "Man, that looks really familiar." So YOU'RE the stalker! Just kidding. Glad you like it!

tonyd said...

Hey Paige, my name is Tony Davis, do you remember who I am? Anyway, that is a picture of my parent's house that I actually did the plans for. I'm glad you like it.

Unknown said...

Parents usually opt for a trusted dentist for their child's first dental visit. It's great that Parker's visit had been successful. In my son's case, we tried a dentist whom his pediatrician recommended. Fortunately, the dentists in Bartlett proved to be very friendly and efficient. They are very patient with my son's occasional tantrums. They even give hm rewards after each cleaning. I'll probably entrust my one year old son's dental health to the same dentists.