Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of Preschool!

It is that time of year again and this year I have an elephant and a frog! My sweet co teacher bought my kids Webkinz (spelling? we are new to this) to match their class animal. I thought it would be appropriate for first day pictures! I know my mom is laughing OUT LOUD at this picture due to the size of Emaline's head ornament. NOW, I was a mom who pledged NOT to do this, and I am sure I have blogged about it, by I have about faced on the idea. I think SOME DAYS she needs a little something, and today was one of those days.




daddy took the kids for donuts this morning before school so that I could get some stuff done in my classroom. Emaline LOVED having her daddy there. She carries her bag EVERYWHERE at home. It has Hello Kitty on it.

This is my sweet co teacher, Angela, and her daughter Callea Anne.


I just liked this picture.
They had a good day! E's teachers said she did great, and I even saw her sleeping on her nap mat. ANNE, I did take a picture of it and I will email them to you! I am tired. I must go to bed, but I will be sharing some pictures of my newest friend, Rylee Kate who was born yesterday soon.

12 comments:

Amy C said...

Love the back to school pics. Sweet co teacher giving the kids webkins. My kids beg for them all the time!

The bow looks great. Sometimes they do just need a little somethin, somethin! I said I wouldn't do it either. You should have seen my bowhead!

jenny biz said...

What a great first day! Kids looked like they came out of a magazine! So fun to see Callie Anne!

Jenni said...

I love the one with E's little tongue sticking out! And she looked so proper walking down the hall with Daddy carrying her bag. Too cute!!

Margaret K said...

Looks like a great first day. They are growing up fast!

Sandy B said...

Your pictures brought tears to my eyes. How precious P & E are. Can't wait for Rylee to meet them.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

love the big bow! and her bag on her arm, I used to do the same. But I carried 2 matchbox cars and an ernie doll.

Kelly said...

What cuties!

Jennifer said...

The kids look precious on their first-day-of-school outfits! I love the pic of E holding her bag. What a big girl!

JB said...

Love the 'hair ornament!' We believe in big bows at our house! She looks too cute

bugsmommy.blogspot.com

Darby said...

How cute is Emaline with her little bag! Looks like everything went great...a wonderful start to the presschool year!

Marianne said...

Paige,

All of us that are your mom's generation are laughing out loud at the bow!!! That's because all of our girls have vowed to NEVER PUT A BIG BOW ON THEIR CHILD'S HEAD. Perhaps we should all drag out pictures of bowheads from the 80s!!! I can't wait to hear Emily, Sarah and Lara's response. But, she is precious with her bow, dress, and bag. All dressed up for her first day. What a great mom and photographer you are. Thanks for sharing this special day with all of us. Buddy loved it!
Marianne

Beth said...

Great memories! The first day of school pictures are so much fun to look back on year after year!