Wednesday, August 08, 2007

You better be glad

I am too lazy to take my scanner to the other room and scan in OLD ACU photos! They will be posted, but for now...here are some great friends in the present!

Good ol' jenise! I found some real winners of us back in the ACU days, but like I said, my computer and VISTA=not compatable with scanner. It was great to be reunited with her. She was in town for concert/business and we grabbed lunch and went to play at her sister's house REAL close to me. Close enough we better see each other more than every 5 years! As I was looking through pictures I was reminded to a trip to Wichita Falls together, and Jenise getting jaundice and some wierd rash while we were Kojie Officers . I don't want to ruin all the surprises of pictures that WILL be posted at some point! It was fun friend!AND Auntie! LOVE HER! Parker took this fantastic picture of us in my car today! We got to do lunch and spend time together today. FUN! Anne and I have been friends for 12 years. We have laughed together, cried together, shopped together, shared a room together, shared a neighborhood together, a scrapbook convention together, and OPRAH together!

Love you sweet friends!

Oh, Parker took the picture of me and Jenise as well. You go guy!

WARNING: the scanner will be hooked up soon!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

so fun to see familiar faces! I saw Jenise last week at VBS at our church (Jenna and I go to church together) but I have not see Anne in years. Tell her hello for me.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

you know what is great about parker's pictures, he captures real smiles from you all. it must be b/c he is so cute that you just can't help yourself by smiling at him.

by the way, i love the "Parker Man BLog" those undies are hilarious!

Beck Boys said...

Howdy!! It is so fun to reconnect with friends. I love to see people I have not seen in a long time and just catch up. Being so far away is hard to do that with everyone. That is one advantage to being close. But, I do love the fact that a lot of our friends and family have blogs and such now so that we can stay caught up on each others lives.

Margaret K said...

I can't wait to see the old photos! It's funny to see the clothes/hair.

I am sorry you had to take a trip to Wichita Falls. I am glad the vortex did not suck you in and keep you there.

Jenise said...

Yes! Finally...I've been waiting...not for those dreadful mono pictures of me, though. : ) Yikes. I love this picture that Parker took!!! It makes me sad for two reasons...1) I knew I had missed you a lot, but after seeing I realized I missed you so much more! We will definitely be seeing each other more now. 2) I pulled a you and chopped my hair off! We're talking almost 6 inches!! (Sorry Jenna...I've been scared to tell you! : ) This picture REALLY made me miss it & made me realize I look much better w/longer hair. It's fun for now, but I'm growing it back out. Thank goodness my hair grows like a weed!

I LOVED seeing you and can't wait to get together again. Love you, friend!